Shelbyville, TN 37161 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 37161: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Not Acceptable, USPS
National Pen Company, TN 37161
- ZIP Code Type: UNIQUE - SINGLE ENTITY
- County: Bedford County
- Centroid: Latitude 35.484, Longitude -86.461
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 1
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 37161 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 37161 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Tennessee Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Tennessee Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a Tennessee Address and get...
Shelbyville, TN 37161 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 37161 is a unique - single entity ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 37161 is contained within ZIP Code 37160 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 37160 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Tennessee Census Data Comparison Tool